[Mnbird] Yellow Rumped (Myrtle) Warblers on Suet

birdnird57 at gmail.com birdnird57 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:45:44 CDT 2017

We were at our MN farm in Grant County last month and had one Myrtle warbler that ruled the suet. I've wondered if it was the same one that showed up at our FL home in January and scared off orange crowned and yellow throated warblers that had been residents for several years. Myrtles seem to not just enjoy suet but will be territorial about it too.
Charlene Nelson
Still in sunny Citrus County FL

Sent from my iPhone