[Mnbird] Brown creeper

MARY ANN MCDOUGAL 11921 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 13:18:15 CST 2017

They are difficult to spot so you may have had it all winter. We have at least one all winter every winter( at least since we started noticing them a few years back) We never see two together so that is why I say I can only count one.
It particularly enjoys the oak where I hang the suet, and even picks up pieces that  have fallen to the base of the tree. Sometimes I rub the suet on the tree trunk when the raccoon is about and I have to bring the suet in.
Mary Ann in Lino Lakes