[Mnbird] More Sandhill cranes

Kim Wilcox wilco001 at umn.edu
Wed Mar 1 15:26:10 CST 2017

Yesterday morning I was surprised to see a pair of Sandhills in a nearby
farm field (in NE Otsego). Today, in a small bit of open water on Diamond
Lake (Dayton), I saw 2 swans, 2 Canada geese, and two hooded mergansers.
Made me smile!

Actually, I've been seeing a lot of swans in the past few weeks, mostly in
small groups but there was one of about 25 - 30.

Kim