[Mnbird] Why are there so few postings on this list?

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:52:30 CDT 2017

The Minnesota Birding Facebook page is where the action is.

There is also an MOU list serv but it's postings are also down in the last
few years.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----