[Mnbird] Mou at the state fair August 24-September 4, 2017

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Sun Jul 30 19:47:31 CDT 2017

   Many of the evening shifts are not filled.  If you like to listen to
music, this is the shift for you.  The nights are cool and the wind has
usually died down. Evenings at the fair can be quite nice, especially if
you have spent the day at the fair... sit down and rest those tired
feet...yes, we have chairs!
Shifts needing two volunteers
Thurs. 8/24  1-5
Sun. 8/27 5-9
Fri 9/1  5-9
Sat. 9/2  5-9
Sun. 9/3  5-9
Mon. 9/4  1-5 and 5-9

One volunteer needed
Mon 8/28 5-9
Wed. 8/30 5-9
Thurs 8/31  5-9
Sun. 9/3  9-1

also: clean up and storage on Tues. 9/5  Jen Vieth will have information
on this task.
Google MOU calendar: sign in:  mouvolunteer, password: il0v3mou  or
email kkelnberger at boreal.org   I will happily sign you up. Be sure to
email me either way with your contact information so I can send your
ticket.