[Mnbird] non-bird report - but, pussy willows! Anoka county, in FEBRUARY

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:58:38 CST 2017

I kid you not. Pussy willows are  breaking out on some of the willows that
line a swale and the creek (Cedar Creek) and a pond on our land.
This is in Oak Grove, Anoka county.
I wonder what other flora and fauna are confused by this weather?
And to what consequence?
- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.