[Mnbird] [mou-net] Wilkin County / Cass County - August 18, 2017

CRAIG MANDEL egretcman at msn.com
Sat Aug 19 12:59:31 CDT 2017

In reply to Pam Perry’s email, I need to correct the county location for my Red Crossbill report from August 18, 2017.  The Red Crossbills were in Clay county, NOT Cass county.  Sorry for any confusion.  Note this cemetery is in the Southwest portion of Clay county, just NW of the town of Comstock.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin
EgretCMan at msn.com