[Mnbird] Spring Signs

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Fri Apr 21 17:44:41 CDT 2017

Good evening!  Saw the first group of Canada goslings by Lake Marion
near River Hills Mall in Mankato on my way to work this morning, a
little group of fuzz balls toddling behind the adults across the grass.

The 'carport robins' are back, this time constructing at the far end of
the house.  After a wonderful hint from a poster here, we got the robin
to stop attacking its reflection in the patio door glass by taping up
newspaper.  Unfortunately, the next day it found the side mirror on my
car, and started a new defense. Luckily that didn't last too long,
although my car needed a good wash following.

There is a wren singing in the back lilacs as of this morning, welcome
back!  Enjoy the weekend all, Cindy in North Mankato

---