[Mnbird] non-bird foy - heard chorus frogs

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:05:10 CDT 2017

Oak Grove Anoka County - I wasn't sure that I heard chorus frogs earlier
this week, but today I was certain that the chorus of combs being played
was indeed at least one chorus frog sounding over a swale in the woods.
Or maybe it was the marsh...
Notably absent today were the rowdy geese and elegant swans who have been
gracing our waters. Not even a mallard to be seen today.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.