[Mnbird] North Mankato

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Sat Sep 17 05:30:34 CDT 2016

Good morning.  Goldfinches still abound, cleaning out a 10" thistle sock
in 2 days (one in front yard, one in the back).  Saw a red breasted
nuthatch in the spruce tree on Thurs. morning. Friday it seemed every
street puddle after our rain was busy with waxwings.  Some random
sightings of passing warblers, pretty certain I saw a variety of
flycatcher on the power line last evening but it zipped away as I raised
my scope.  Cindy in North Mankato

---