[Mnbird] Strange-looking white-crowned sparrow Cook County

Paul Wicklund p.wicklund at mchsi.com
Fri May 27 16:37:25 CDT 2016

We now have pictures of this strange bird if anyone would like me to email them; I believe I am not supposed to send pictures to the lists. Some of the feathers seem long enough to be like flight feathers and the dark color extends up under the wing.
Also, out on the lake now--14 long-tailed ducks.
Jan

Sent from my iPad