[Mnbird] still no backyard birds

heather keena birdwing at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 18:24:07 CDT 2016

I looked up some photos from last May and there were Indigo Buntings, Orioles and RGBs happily chowing down at my feeders. This year I haven’t seen a single Oriole or any of the others. I’ve been
putting out Jelly and Oranges since the last week in april and keeping a couple different types of seed constantly filled. The most interesting bird we’ve had in the yard is a Gray Catbird. I always forget about their crazy calls and think I have some really, really special bird.
Until the meowing, then I remember.

Is there any hope for migrating birds to turn up? I’m on the river bluff in St. Paul.