[Mnbird] MOU at the State Fair August 25-September 5

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Tue Jul 19 16:41:02 CDT 2016

Greetings to new and returning volunteers!

The MOU booth at the state fair is ready and waiting for the fair.
Needed are volunteers to work a shift or two and then spend time
enjoying the sights and food of the fair.  When you sign up for a shift
and email your mailing address, I will send you an admission ticket
courtesy of MOU.  The shifts are 4 hours long so you can arrange time at
the fair before or after your shift.  The booth is on wheels- quick and
easy to set up and manage.  Hope some of you birders will enjoy talking
about birds at the fair.
  Thanks,
  Kate and Jen
P.S. The google calendar is ready.  the sign-in is mouvolunteer, the
password is il0vemou.  if you want Jen or me to sign you up, send an
email to:

jennifer at carpenternaturecenter.org or kkelnberger at boreal.org