[Mnbird] Singing cardinal and white throat

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:16:27 CST 2016

Interesting. I also heard a singing cardinal, and it stopped me in my
tracks, as it was strange at this time of year. This was earlier this week,
in Oak Grove, at my house, early evening. I couldn't place the cardinal,
but in some large mature hardwoods near my house. ​

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.