[Mnbird] Puffy grackle

avocet13 at charter.net avocet13 at charter.net
Sun Dec 18 11:41:25 CST 2016

We had a grackle over winter 2013/2014(The same bird???) returned the
next year to do it again 2014/2015Last winter no grackle I figured it
finally figured it out or had come to it's ultimate fate.This year
(it's???) back. Very puffy (for a grackle) this morning eating
sunflower at our feeders.I can't seem to think this may be the same
individual. If so where was it last year?Hopefully looking forward to
a Christmas and New Years list grackle again this year.