[Mnbird] Global Shorebird Counting starts in a week [World Shorebird Day]

DONALD GRUSSING Owner cdrussin at centurylink.net
Fri Aug 26 15:40:32 CDT 2016

A whistle type call is sold in hunting stores for attracting widgeon and pintail ducks to decoys. With very little practice this call can be used to imitate the calls of yellow legs. If you see some distant shorebirds and want to draw them in closer, if they are yellow legs they will come to this call.

Don Grussing
Minnetonka