[Mnbird] Robins eating berries

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:03:42 CDT 2016

I have chickadees eating grape jelly. I didn't know that chickadees eat
grape jelly. Now I do. Or, at least, I know that at least two do, since I
have seen one eating it while another waits perched on the arm of the
feeder.
I still have many orioles at my jelly feeder, and cat birds. Grosbeaks are
long gone, of course.
​

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/43828.Aldo_Leopold>