[Mnbird] Fw: new important message

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:38:19 CDT 2016

And if you know the person whose account was hacked, please email them and
let them know that their edress has been hacked. They often do not know
their account has been compromised.

Also, choose stronger passwords. IF your password is not at least 8
characters and including numbers, letters (upper and lower case) and
special symbols like #$%(*&, then it is a weak password and it is only a
matter of time before YOUR account is hacked.  And then your email will be
spamming this listserve too.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----