[Mnbird] Freeborn County Fox Sparrows

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:47:17 CDT 2016

We are also enjoying fox sparrows here in Oak Grove, as well, and besides
their voices, their charming behavior of kicking and scratching is truly
fun to watch. ​
They are so energetic in their search for each tidbit. But then, it isn't
entertainment to them, it is survival.
But we sure do enjoy them. Our local tree sparrows are somewhat diminished
next to them in both size and number right now.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.