[Mnbird] Snowy Owl Chisago County

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:17:15 CDT 2015

I refound the Snowy Owl with ease at about 5:30 tonight, thanks to Connies
directions. It was sitting on a farm implement about 50 yards from Cty Rd
17 about just 150 yards from 35E.

Thanks, Connie and Melissa!

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----