[Mnbird] Sandhill Cranes, Sherburne NWR

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 23:31:49 CDT 2015

Thanks, we were thinking of seeing them this year. Haven't heard anyone
until now mentioning them, though we have had a few flying overhead here in
Anoka county, but not those huge numbers.

I could not bring up their web site either. I found the Friends website,
and a Facebook page, but nothing more.
Interesting. They used to have a very good website, perhaps they are down
and will be back up sometime later.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.