[Mnbird] Washington Cty Varied Thrush - Update

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:34:16 CST 2015

I hung out at the Oakwood Cemetary from 3:30 to dusk along with about a
half-dozen other birders but we did not refind the VATH this afternoon.

There was one Robin in the fruit tree in the center of the place towards
the back by the farm. That's it. It was amazingly quiet there the whole
time.

Good luck if you go look tomorrow.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----