[Mnbird] Osprey in St. Paul

heather keena birdwing at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 21:49:27 CST 2015

I don’t think so.. it’s breast was a light buff color with no spots and, most telling to me when I looked with binoculars, was the black stripe from the corner of the eye.
Also contributing to the ID were the very hooked beak and what looked like a slight crest on the head. It didn’t have the mottled appearance of other juvenile Bald Eagles I’ve seen.