[Mnbird] great horned dave

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:13:13 CDT 2015

Dave's email was hacked. I let him know.

FYI, It is VERY DANGEROUS and unwise to click on such a link from a hacked
email. Your computer may have been infected with a virus or malware. I
would double-check it.

Aside from notifying the hacked sender (as they often do not know their
account has been compromised), DO NOT click any links or open attachments
in such emails. In addition to causing you a world of trouble, you let the
criminals  know their nasty business IS WORKING and they will continue.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----