[Mnbird] MOU at the state fair 2015 August 27-Sept. 7

kkelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Thu Jul 23 11:55:01 CDT 2015

     The shifts for the first day of the fair (8/27) are filled!  A few
shifts for the remaining days also have volunteers.  With the end of
July close and the fair not too far distant, we are asking MOU members
and those who subscribe to the list serves to check the calendar and see
if a shift or two might work in your schedule.  Our set-up and take-down
are very much improved over past years.  Volunteers report that they
enjoy visiting with fair-goers about birds.  You do not have to be an
expert birder to volunteer at the fair!  Beginners very welcome!  I have
included my telephone number because our internet is in transition and
very slow and unreliable. We have an answering machine with a quirky
"please leave message"!

Kate Kelnberger
218-388-9908