[Mnbird] Goldfinches

Kevan Bohan kjbohan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:18:24 CST 2015

I've been out everyday so far this year for several hours along Minnehaha
Creek in sw Mpls and have only seen goldfinches once, in a group of 3+,
flying quickly away. They are usually the most reliable bird in this
stretch, along with Cardinals, Chickadees, woodpeckers and House Sparrows;
all of the aforementioned have been abundant so far this year.