[Mnbird] Goldfinches

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:54:29 CST 2015

I did 4 CBCs this year and Goldfinches were hard to come by in the areas I
surveyed (Bloomington, Red Wing, Pine & Wright Counties) We did find more
Siskins up north this year.

I found a good number (12) of Mourning Doves in Wright County. Otherwise,
they seemed less widespread than in previous years.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Vadnais Heights
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon McLaughlin
<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>
----