[Mnbird] Goldfinches

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:30:25 CST 2015

We have a pretty good number here, northern Anoka county.
I would say the usual number.
What we are missing this year is mourning doves. We have always had them in
past winters. We have a heated bird bath, and they would, when it would go
dry, sleep on it. No doves this year. I live near a creek with marsh,
woods, and thickets. The doves would stay in the thickets.
Anyone else missing doves this year?

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.