[Mnbird] [mou-net] No. Wright CBC on Sat, Jan. 3 - highlights

CRAIG MANDEL egretcman at msn.com
Sun Jan 4 21:39:20 CST 2015

1/4/2015

I relocated the previously reported Snowy Owl along 85th Ave, today at 3:30 pm.  The bird was sitting on the ground along the East edge of the field.

I also checked for the Long-tailed Duck and found a number of Common Goldeneye's, but did not re-find the Long-tailed Duck.

Thanks for the previous posting.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County
EgretCMan at msn.com