[Mnbird] [mou-rba] [mou-net] Snowy Owl Update ~ Crow Wing County

CRAIG MANDEL egretcman at msn.com
Sat Jan 3 08:08:52 CST 2015

12/31/2014

Finally have access to the internet and wanted to update the Snowy Owls reported in Crow Wing county.

I was there on the 31st and relocated an immature Female Snowy Owl at 4:05 pm.  The bird was on the roof of the Goodyear tire company, which is across the street from the Crow Wing County Fairgrounds.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County
EgretCMan at msn.com