[Mnbird] crow behavior

Thomas Schenk schen016 at umn.edu
Thu Apr 2 19:54:06 CDT 2015

A few years ago I witnessed crow behavior quite similar to the behavior
described here, except it involved a rabbit rather than a squirrel.  Two
crows were working together to entice a rabbit to cross the road back and
forth.  I inquired on this list and other places about the behavior and I
learned that it has been observed on many occasions. The crows have
actually figured out how to get a little rabbit stew, with the help of the
automobile.  Very smart and rather sinister.