[Mnbird] Black dog west

Susan E. Barnes sbarnes at lindquist.com
Wed Dec 24 07:35:09 CST 2014

Black Dog Road is still accessible from Highway 13 and sometimes from 35W (there are new lift-gates which are often up).  The road is newly paved and the views are actually better, since so many trees/underbrush were removed.  I was there two days ago and was able to drive the whole road (from Highway 13); the lake and river were completely open.